Government Relations Blog Network - headline roundup Archives
Government Relations Blog Network - headline roundup
Hobnob Blog is a member of the Government Relations Blog Network at Blogads, a new and growing group of some of the best independent blogs on the web. Check out some of the posts from blogs in the network:
- The Moderate Voice says that White House Press Secretary Scott "McClellan is now becoming a story himself — a liability in public relations terms and 'damaged goods' when trying to get his message out."
- dcrtv reports that "the Federal Communications Commission's record of policing the airwaves has been undermined by plodding investigations, insufficient fine amounts, and inconsistent follow-up. A $6,000 fine levied against a Howard Stern broadcast, which involved an explicit chat with adult-film star Jenna Jameson, was rescinded four years later 'due to passage of time,' FCC records show," November 10, 2005
- Global Guerrillas tells "how to defuse an open source conflict like that in France. "
- PostWatch says "it's not actually required by law to print every compromise of American intelligence."
- Hobnob Blog had a roundup of blogger reaction to the House's failure to pass the Online Freedom of Speech Act in "'A Setback For Bloggers' - H.R. 1605"
For more information about the Government Relations Blog Network, contact Chug Roberts at governmentrelationsblognetwork -at- gmail.com
November 11, 2005 10:33 AM Government Relations Blog Network
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Government Relations Blog Network - headline roundup: