The President's Budget, FY 2007 Archives
The President's Budget, FY 2007
The President's proposed budget for FY 2007 was released this morning.
"Fact Sheet: Highlights of the President's FY2007 Budget," from The White House
Budget of the United States Government: Fiscal Year 2007, from GPO Access
- "Bush's $2.77 Trillion Budget Plan Calls for Medicare Cuts," by John O'Neil, The New York Times, February 6, 2006
- "Bush Budget Proposal Calls for Lower Federal Pay Raise," by Stephen Barr, The Washington Post, February 6, 2006
- "Bush Budget Projects $354 Billion Deficit," SmartMoney, February 6, 2006
- "Bush Budget Plan Boosts Highways, Military Work, Trims Water Programs," by Tom Ichniowski, Engineering News-Record, February 6, 2006
- "CQ's Schuler Addresses Bush's FY 2007 Budget Proposal, Medicare Drug Benefit, House Approval of FY 2006 Budget Bill," from Kaiser Health Daily Health Policy Report and Congressional Quarterly, February 6, 2006
- Google Blog Search of "president's budget"
We offer a 1-day course, "The President's Budget and the Budget Process," to be held February 22, 2006.
February 6, 2006 03:17 PM Budget