Faculty Favorites: Dining and Places - Robert Gee Archives
Faculty Favorites: Dining and Places - Robert Gee
We asked our faculty and authors to share with us some of their favorite things about living in our nation's capital. Their responses are posted in "Faculty Favorites"
Robert Gee (bio), Chief of Public Services for the Law Library of Congress, shares his favorites.
Most interesting places
- DC's Waterfront, Water Street SW, Washington, DC, Cultural Tourism DC, map
- "The Awakening" sculpture, starting Spring 2008 at the National Harbor Place in Prince George's County, web site, 6710 Oxon Hill Road, Oxon Hill, MD
- The Congressional Cemetery, web site, 1801 E Street SE, Washington, DC, 202-543-0539
- The Holocaust Museum, web site, 100 Raoul Wallenberg Place SW, Washington, DC, 202-488-0400
- Belga Cafe, web site, 514 8th Street SE, Washington, DC, 202-544 0100 [Yelp]
- Zola, web site, 800 F Street NW, Washington, DC, 202-654-0999 [WaPo | Yelp]
- Rosa Mexicano, web site, 575 7th Street NW (at F Street NW), Washington, DC, 202-783-5522 [Yelp]
- Kinkead's, web site, 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC, 202-296-7700 [WaPo | TCEDG]
- Bistro Bis, web site, 15 E Street NW, Washington, DC, 202-661-2700 [Yelp | WaPo | TCEDG ]