Night owl or morning person? Can't sleep? Archives
Night owl or morning person? Can't sleep?
Night owls are more creative, more flexible and more caffeinated, while morning people are healthier, more conscientious and more emotionally stable, studies have found. So, with the help of several experts, our columnist -- and longtime night owl -- has been working to reset her biological clock.
"Learning to Live Like an Early Bird," by Melinda Beck, The Wall Street Journal, March 4, 2008
- Sleep deprivation - Wikipedia
- National Sleep Foundation
- "Sleep Habits: More Important Than You Think: Chronic Sleep Deprivation May Harm Health," by Michael J. Breus, WebMD
- "How to Become an Early Riser," by Steve Pavlina, May 23, 2005
- "How to Become an Early Riser," from eConsultant
- "How I Became an Early Riser," from zenhabits, January 31, 2007
March 5, 2008 01:57 PM Caught Our Eye