Assorted Links 12/19/08 Archives
Assorted Links 12/19/08
An M3 is more economical than a Prius
- Pentagon studies closing Guantanamo
- Frank Lloyd Wright Post Office: 1962
- Pajamas - The Real Eveningwear
- Cash-Strapped Automakers Pull Out Of Racing
- Kids reject Newbery books
- Left and Right Agree: It's Time to End the TARP
- Fiscal policy and the burden of proof
- You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Boat
- Huh…Say, What? There Was No Financial Crisis?
- Case for an "L" Shaped Recession (from April 2008)
- ARMs Reset Problem Vanishes Into Thin Air
- How to Deleverage Balance Sheets
- Europe in the eye of the storm
- Online Jihadists Plan for 'Invading Facebook'
- Court Papers Served by Facebook
- December 17, 2008 Quote of the Day
- Crack Cases Clog Federal Courts
- This Just In From The Backwater! Courrégé’s superlative work made us stop and ponder
- Bankrupt Airlines Are OK. Bankrupt Automakers Aren't.
- ComScore: YouTube Now 25 Percent Of All Google Searches
- Burger King Launches A Perfume That Smells Like Meat. Crispin Porter Must Be Behind this.
December 19, 2008 08:37 AM