Assorted Links 12/20/08 Archives
Assorted Links 12/20/08
See The Fifth Amendment - Why you don't talk to the police without an attorney
- The Panic of 1873
- When A Newspaper Stops Publishing In Print, What Happens To The Print Advertising Dollars?
- Yoda Christmas Statue Looks Like A Grinch
- “Be Nice to the Countries That Lend You Money”
- Get Ready to Scrimp and Save, Says Economist Shilling
- SJC reprimands judge for threat
- Father punishes son with public humiliation
- More of the flavors dogs crave!
- With economy in shambles, Congress gets a raise
- Life at Macy's from Life at Google
- John Holdren to be Obama's Science Advisor
- Bailout Watch 298: Why Give Cerberus Federal Money?
- All Those Harmed by a Federal Financial Crime Are "Victims" Protected by the Crime Victims' Rights Act
December 20, 2008 09:17 AM Caught Our Eye