Assorted Links 1/5/09 Archives
Assorted Links 1/5/09
Darwin Award Dimwits 2 - Attack of the Dimwit
- 2008 Darwin Awards
- Israel Eyes a "Real and Serious Lesson"
- Burris puts Senate Dems in tough spot
- The Illinois Senate Appointment and the Reach of Powell v. McCormack
- Beware the Necco Smoothie
- eBay Find of the Day: 1982 Ford Escort Exp EV
- Global Corporate Profits to Drop in ’09; More Bankruptcies Loom
- The Austrian and Chicago Schools
- A bad idea whose time has come--to go away!
- 44 States Face Huge Budget Shortfalls
- Chicago Fed Says Take Interest Rates "Below Zero" and Monetize Debt (to Devalue Dollar)
- New Home Sales and Unemployment
- Private Jet Indicator, from James Sogi (More fuel-efficient planes expected to hold value)
- Taxi strategies to beat the scams
- How a Customized F-150 Portends Immigration Trends
- What is gluttony and why is it a sin?
- Having a holy tongue
- "Court action sought on Massey-Benjamin; Brief asks justices be barred from voting on cases involving large campaign contributors"
- Consumer Reports takes a look at cell phone based GPS
- “Is Google’s culture grab unstoppable?” - editorial in The Register
- 12 Changes For 2009
- Learn about Different Screw Types
- Copenhagen Aerodynamics
- Harry Reid is a racist
- Loose change
- Orville Wright Did Not Have A Pilot's License
- Nick Gillespie on Why Joseph Priestley, "The Father of Modern Chemistry," Was A Gas
January 5, 2009 08:17 AM Caught Our Eye