Assorted Links 2/14/09 Archives
Assorted Links 2/14/09
- The President's Budget, February 24, 2009
- The Defense Budget, February 27, 2009
- Regulatory Glamour--and Its Casualties
- CPSIA chronicles, February 12
- More YouTube videos on CSPIA
- Is love a countercyclical asset?
- The Stimulus Bill Reaches 1,434 Pages
- Police drive Detroit pol’s son to private school
- Om Malik ditches iPhone due to AT&T
- Tel Aviv Doctors Find Way to Stitch Wounds Using Lasers
- Verizon introducing Friends & Family - free calling to and from 5 numbers anywhere
- Seeking Verizon BlackBerry Curve? Amazon has them and cheaper than Verizon too!
- Judd Gregg Commerce Nomination Focused Attention on White House Census Strong-Arming
- Attorney Layoffs: "Unprecedented Bloodbath"
- Advice From Lawyer Lincoln
- Most Revolting Corruption Story in a Long Time
- Why Does The Government Hate Satellite Service Providers?
- Landlords to the rescue?
- Banks Plan To Dump $50 Billion In Troubled Mortgages On Taxpayers
- PDair leather case for iPod Touch 2
- Pelosi & the Pope: Do Not Be Afraid
February 14, 2009 09:57 AM Caught Our Eye