Assorted Links 2/26/09 Archives
Assorted Links 2/26/09
KCET: The Trashout Squad
- The Defense Budget, February 27, 2009
- Speechwriting: Preparing Speeches and Oral Presentations, March 13, 2009
- Confessions of a White African-American: Racism and Affirmative Action on Two Continents, March 7, 2009
- Nation Instinctively Forms Breadline
- Make Sure Your Facebook Profile Doesn't Lose You A Job
- The Deficit That Obama Didn't Quite Inherit But Will Almost Certainly Vastly Expand
- Why Obama's Economic Plan Will Fail
- Social security and fiscal policy
- Why did monetary policy fail?
- Do conservative magazines take liberty seriously?
- Fight Foreclosure: Make ‘Em Produce The Note! - Produce The Note “How-To”
- Too Close to the Problem?
- Waiting for Inflation? It May Take a While
- Plastic Bag Bans: All Talk and No Action?
- When You've Lost ESPN, it Might Be Time for a Re-think
- German, Japanese Exports Plunge
- Steerable plumbing tube sled
- The Pewsitter Petition on Canon 915
- Less water for pasta cooking
- Obama Thinks America Invented The Automobile
- Japan's boffins: Global warming isn't man-made
- Michael Coren's Oscar speech
- Gavin Plays Seacrest After Obama Address
- An Alternative Future for the US Mil...
- 10 Reasons to Buy a Kindle 2… and 10 Reasons Not To
- Authors Guild Continues To Falsely Claim That Reading Aloud On A Kindle Violates Audio Rights
- Supreme Court to Hear Potentially Important Property Rights Case: On Monday, the Supreme Court granted writ of certiorari in Alvarez v. Smith, a potentially important case that underscores the dangerously weak state of protection for constitutional property rights....
February 26, 2009 06:57 AM Caught Our Eye