Assorted Links 2/27/09 Archives
Assorted Links 2/27/09
Reason.tv: The John Stossel Interview
- Speechwriting: Preparing Speeches and Oral Presentations, March 13, 2009
- Confessions of a White African-American: Racism and Affirmative Action on Two Continents, March 7, 2009
- The Doughnut King of Texas
- Toyota iQ Logs Five Star NCAP Score
- Can low budget travel turn into exploitation?
- No Taxation Without Representation? OK, I’ll Take the No Taxation
- Obama Dog Pick Stalled By Immigration, Tax Questions
- Sickness May Be the Cure for the U.S. Economy
- The Rust Coast
- Edit MS Word default template to save time and get better branding
- Who you gonna believe: me, or your own eyes?
- Spite House: 1924 (Alexandria, VA) (more here and here and here)
- MA-1 Bomber Jacket
- Fourth quarter profit at WaPo plunged 77 percent.
- Juice your cell phone signal with this $99 wireless cellular phone signal booster
- Hammer Time: Kiametrics - cars traded in with more than 150k miles
- Solving a 17th-Century Crime
- When Will Journalists Stop Treating Google As The Enemy?
- What’s Wrong With This Picture: We’re Here To Collect The Bailout Edition
- Try to predict shifts in relative prices!
- ExpanDrive: FTP that doesn’t suck
- New York Times Misses Point: In Related Story, Sun Rises in East
- Perverse Thoughts about this Perverse Recession
- Brazil: Gangs Take over Two Rio Hotels, Rob Guests
- Reading, ‘riting, ‘rithmetic and recess
February 27, 2009 06:17 AM Caught Our Eye