New Capitol Learning Audio Course
The Federal Election Commission’s (FEC) Final Rules on Bundling and The Executive Branch Rules on Gifts
With Carol Laham
- Who has to report and what triggers the reporting requirement under the new lobbyist bundling rules?
- What is a bundled contribution?
- How the Commission defines “credit” given for contributions on which the reporting requirements hinge?
- How the Commission treats the case of co-hosted fundraising events?
- When do reporting committees have to start filing Form 3L and keeping records?
- What are the covered reporting periods?
- Executive Order 13490: Executive Branch gift rules.