Persuading Congress by Joseph Gibson
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Former Judiciary Committee Lawyer Gives You the Inside Scoop
He explores lobbying strategies and techniques you’re not likely to find elsewhere, such as how to:
- Get what you want by making the Member of Congress look like a hero
- Take full advantage of the current party makeup of Congress at any time, using different strategies when one party has a solid majority than when the tallies are close
- Develop multi-year strategies that work far better than the hit-em-and-leave-em efforts of many lobbyists
- Make a brand new policy feel familiar and comfortable in the Member’s eyes
- Know whether a delay or a full-court press will be more helpful to your cause
This book is a must-have for lobbyists, executives, associations, and libraries.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
TheCapitol.Net is a privately held, non-partisan publishing and training company based in Alexandria, VA. TheCapitol.Net offers non-partisan media, legislative, budget and advocacy training and information for thousands of government and business leaders each year.
For more information about Persuading Congress by Joseph Gibson, see PersuadingCongress.com