Certificate in Congressional Operations
Our Certificate in Congressional Operations explores the legislative process and congressional communication. This program gives government employees, legislative affairs professionals, interest groups, law firms, NGOs, and media organizations the background needed to effectively participate in the legislative arena.
Our courses, held in Washington, DC, help students understand the legislative process, prepare Congressional testimony, draft federal legislation, research legislative histories, monitor legislation, communicate with Congress, and work with federal regulatory agencies.
Some of the training opportunities in this Certificate include
- Capitol Hill Workshop: Politics, Policy and Process
- Congressional Dynamics and the Legislative Process
- Understanding Congressional Budgeting and Appropriations
- Drafting Effective Federal Legislation and Amendments
- Preparing and Delivering Congressional Testimony
If you are a Congressional Fellow or administer a Congressional Fellowship, contact us for information about special training opportunities.
For more information about the Certificate in Congressional Operations, see CongressionalOperations.com .