Working Capital Fund
photo credit: General Wesc
A type of intragovernmental revolving fund that operates as a self-supporting entity that conducts a regular cycle of businesslike activities. These funds function entirely from the fees charged for the services they provide consistent with their statutory authority.
Navy Working Capital Funds Primer
- Intragovernmental Revolving Fund Account under Intragovernmental Fund Accounts under Federal Fund Accounts
- President’s Budget
- GAO search for “working capital fund”
- “Interagency Contracting: An Overview of Federal Procurement and Appropriations Law,” CRS Report R40814 (7-page PDF)
- “Defense Primer: Defense Working Capital Funds,” CRS In Focus IF10852 (3-page PDF)
- “Civilian Nuclear Waste Disposal,” CRS Report RL33461 (52-page PDF)
- Congressional Operations Briefing – Capitol Hill Workshop
- Drafting Federal Legislation and Amendments
- Writing for Government and Business: Critical Thinking and Writing
- Custom, On-Site Training
- Federal Budgeting a Five-Course series on CD
- Congress, the Legislative Process, and the Fundamentals of Lawmaking Series a Nine-Course series on CD
The Federal Budget Process 2E
Citizen’s Handbook to Influencing Elected Officials: A Guide for Citizen Lobbyists and Grassroots Advocates
CongressionalGlossary.com, from TheCapitol.Net
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™