- Cybersecurity: Authoritative Reports and Resources, CRS Report R42507, March 20, 2013 (95-page PDF)
- Social Security Administration (SSA): Budget Issues, CRS Report R41716, March 19, 2013 (20-page PDF)
- Public Mass Shootings in the United States: Selected Implications for Federal Public Health and Safety Policy, CRS Report R43004, March 18, 2013 (44-page PDF)
- The Amending Process in the Senate, CRS Report 98-853, March 15, 2013 (40-page PDF)
- Commonly Used Motions and Requests in the House of Representatives, CRS Report RL32207, March 15, 2013 (21-page PDF)
- Medicare Home Health Benefit Primer: Benefit Basics and Issues, CRS Report R42998, March 14, 2013 (37-page PDF)
- Changes to Senate Procedures in the 113th Congress Affecting the Operation of Cloture (S.Res. 15 and S.Res. 16), CRS Report R42996, March 13, 2013 (32-page PDF)
- An Overview of the Housing Finance System in the United States, CRS Report R42995, March 13, 2013 (24-page PDF)
- House Committee Funding: Process and Analysis of Disbursements, CRS Report R42778, March 13, 2013 (15-page PDF)
- Higher Education Tax Benefits: Brief Overview and Budgetary Effects, CRS Report R41967, March 12, 2013 (14-page PDF)
- The Role of Local Food Systems in U.S. Farm Policy, CRS Report R42155, March 12, 2013 (70-page PDF)
- Budget Issues Shaping a Farm Bill in 2013, CRS Report R42484, March 11, 2013 (37-page PDF)
- “Sense of” Resolutions and Provisions, CRS Report 98-825, March 11, 2013 (5-page PDF)
- The Judgment Fund: History, Administration, and Common Usage, CRS Report R42835, March 7, 2013 (23-page PDF)
- Multilateral Development Banks: How the United States Makes and Implements Policy, CRS Report R41537, March 7, 2013 (18-page PDF)
- U.S. Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production in Federal and Non-Federal Areas, CRS Report R42432, March 7, 2013 (16-page PDF)
- Senate Select Committee on Ethics: A Brief History of Its Evolution and Jurisdiction, CRS Report RL30650, March 7, 2013 (29-page PDF)
- Small Business Administration: A Primer on Programs, CRS Report RL33243, March 7, 2013 (37-page PDF)
- Lobbying Registration and Disclosure: The Role of the Clerk of the House and the Secretary of the Senate, CRS Report RL34377, March 7, 2013 (16-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our on-site training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, 874-4, for custom on-site training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™