- Hydropower: Federal and Nonfederal Investment, CRS Report R42579, January 22, 2013 (32-page PDF)
- Using Business Tax Cuts to Stimulate the Economy, CRS Report RL31134, January 18, 2013 (21-page PDF)
- Trade Primer: Qs and As on Trade Concepts, Performance, and Policy, CRS Report RL33944, January 18, 2013 (39-page PDF)
- An Analysis of Where American Companies Report Profits: Indications of Profit Shifting, CRS Report R42927, January 18, 2013 (17-page PDF)
- The Interplay of Borders, Turf, Cyberspace, and Jurisdiction: Issues Confronting U.S. Law Enforcement, CRS Report R41927, January 17, 2013 (46-page PDF)
- Can Contractionary Fiscal Policy Be Expansionary?, CRS Report R41849, January 11, 2013 (21-page PDF)
- Interest Rates on Subsidized Stafford Loans to Undergraduate Students, CRS Report R42515, January 10, 2013 (15-page PDF)
- Hydraulic Fracturing and Safe Drinking Water Act Regulatory Issues, CRS Report R41760, January 10, 2013 (48-page PDF)
- Federal Employees’ Retirement System: Budget and Trust Fund Issues, CRS Report RL30023, January 10, 2013 (21-page PDF)
- Cybercrime: Conceptual Issues for Congress and U.S. Law Enforcement, CRS Report R42547, January 9, 2013 (34-page PDF)
- Economic Growth and the Unemployment Rate, CRS Report R42063, January 7, 2013 (12-page PDF)
- Reaching the Debt Limit: Background and Potential Effects on Government Operations, CRS Report R41633, January 4, 2013 (30-page PDF)
- Desalination and Membrane Technologies: Federal Research and Adoption Issues, CRS Report R40477, January 8, 2013 (21-page PDF)
- Overview and Issues for Implementation of the Federal Cloud Computing Initiative: Implications for Federal Information Technology Reform Management, CRS Report R42887, January 4, 2013 (35-page PDF)
- Internet Domain Names: Background and Policy Issues, CRS Report 97-868, January 3, 2013 (27-page PDF)
- Internet Governance and the Domain Name System: Issues for Congress, CRS Report R42351, January 2, 2013 (29-page PDF)
- Physician Practices: Background, Organization, and Market Consolidation, CRS Report R42880, January 2, 2013 (30-page PDF)
- Geoengineering: Governance and Technology Policy, CRS Report , January 2, 2013 (48-page PDF)
- Is Biopower Carbon Neutral? CRS Report R41603, January 2, 2013 (21-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™