- Foreign Ownership of U.S. Financial Assets: Implications of a Withdrawal, CRS Report RL34319, April 8, 2013 (21-page PDF)
- Procedural Analysis of Private Laws Enacted: 1986-2013, CRS Report RS22450, April 9, 2013 (12-page PDF)
- Potential Employer Penalties Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), CRS Report R41159, April 8, 2013 (21-page PDF)
- State Legalization of Recreational Marijuana: Selected Legal Issues, CRS Report R43034, April 5, 2013 (36-page PDF)
- Congressional Authority to Regulate Firearms: A Legal Overview, CRS Report R43033, April 5, 2013 (20-page PDF)
- Amendments Between the Houses: Procedural Options and Effects, CRS Report R41003, April 5, 2013 (39-page PDF)
- Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Review of Fluoridation and Regulation Issues, CRS Report RL33280, April 5, 2013 (28-page PDF)
- Super PACs in Federal Elections: Overview and Issues for Congress, CRS Report R42042, April 4, 2013 (35-page PDF)
- “Amazon Laws” and Taxation of Internet Sales: Constitutional Analysis, CRS Report R42629, April 3, 2013 (19-page PDF)
- The Recess Appointment Power After Noel Canning v. NLRB: Constitutional Implications, CRS Report R43030, March 27, 2013 (29-page PDF)
- Federal Employees’ Retirement System: The Role of the Thrift Savings Plan, CRS Report RL30387, March 8, 2013 (29-page PDF)
- The Proposed Equal Rights Amendment: Contemporary Ratification Issues, CRS Report R42979, February 28, 2013 (35-page PDF)
- Cars, Trucks, and Climate: EPA Regulation of Greenhouse Gases from Mobile Sources, CRS Report R40506, February 14, 2013 (25-page PDF)
- Taxation of Unemployment Benefits, CRS Report RS21356, February 7, 2013 (10-page PDF)
- The District of Columbia Tuition Assistance Grant (DCTAG) Program, CRS Report R41313, February 7, 2013 (24-page PDF)
- Overview of Labor Enforcement Issues in Free Trade Agreements, CRS Report RS22823, January 31, 2013 (11-page PDF)
- Health Insurance Exchanges Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), CRS Report R42663, January 31, 2013 (45-page PDF)
- Electrical Power: Overview of Congressional Issues, CRS Report R42923, January 30, 2013 (16-page PDF)
- Unemployment Insurance: Legislative Issues in the 113th Congress, CRS Report R42936, January 25, 2013 (20-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™