- The Budget Control Act of 2011, CRS Report R41965, August 19, 2011 (52-page PDF)
- Budget “Sequestration” and Selected Program Exemptions and Special Rules, CRS Report R42050, June 13, 2013 (35-page PDF)
- The Budget Control Act of 2011: Budgetary Effects of Proposals to Replace the FY2013 Sequester, CRS Report R42675, November 9, 2012 (15-page PDF)
- The Congressional Appropriations Process: An Introduction, CRS Report 97-684, February 23, 2012 (30-page PDF)
- Overview of the Authorization-Appropriations Process, CRS Report RS20371, November 26, 2012 (5-page PDF)
- Budget Reconciliation Legislation: Development and Consideration, CRS Report 98-814, November 26, 2012 (4-page PDF)
- Entitlements and Appropriated Entitlements in the Federal Budget Process, CRS Report RS20129, November 26, 2012 (7-page PDF)
- The “Deeming Resolution”: A Budget Enforcement Tool, CRS Report RL31443, June 12, 2013 (39-page PDF)
- Overview of the Executive Budget Process, CRS Report RS20175, June 17, 2008 (3-page PDF)
- The Executive Budget Process Timetable, CRS Report RS20152, December 5, 2012 (8-page PDF)
- Introduction to the Federal Budget Process, CRS Report 98-721, December 3, 2012 (38-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our on-site training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, 874-4, for custom on-site training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™