- Mandatory Spending Since 1962, CRS Report RL33074, July 15, 2013 (23-page PDF)
- Military Sexual Assault: Chronology of Activity in Congress and Related Resources, CRS Report R43168, July 30, 2013 (30-page PDF)
- Qualifications for President and the “Natural Born” Citizenship Eligibility Requirement, CRS Report R42097, November 14, 2011 (58-page PDF)
- Deadlines for the HHS Secretary and Other Federal Entities in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Through March 23, 2013: Addendum to CRS Congressional Distribution Memorandum Dated April 5, 2011, CRS Memorandum, June 5, 2013 (25-page PDF)
See also “Unpublished CRS Memo: Obama Administration Has Missed Half Of Obamacare’s Legally Imposed Implementation Deadlines“
- Syria’s Chemical Weapons: Issues for Congress, CRS Report R42848, August 7, 2013 (26-page PDF)
- Circular A-76 and the Moratorium on DOD Competitions: Background and Issues for Congress, CRS Report R40854, January 16, 2013 (36-page PDF)
- State, Foreign Operations Appropriations: A Guide to Component Accounts, CRS Report R40482, August 1, 2013 (26-page PDF)
- African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA): Background and Reauthorization, CRS Report R43173, August 2, 2013 (24-page PDF)
- Handling of Classified Information and the Use of Materials of Uncertain Classification Status, CRS Memo December 6, 2012 (3-page PDF)
- The Congressional Research Service and the American Legislative Process, CRS Report RL33471, April 12, 2011 (15-page PDF)
- Federal Research and Development Funding: FY2014, CRS Report R43086, August 7, 2013 (65-page PDF)
- Iran Sanctions, CRS Report RS20871, July 26, 2013 (89-page PDF)
- U.S.-China Military Contacts: Issues for Congress, CRS Report RL32496, July 25, 2013 (89-page PDF)
- Detention of U.S. Persons as Enemy Belligerents, CRS Report R42337, July 25, 2013 (61-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our on-site training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, 874-4, for custom on-site training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™