- Securing U.S. Diplomatic Facilities and Personnel Abroad: Background and Policy Issues, CRS Report R42834, September 12, 2013 (32-page PDF)
- Securing U.S. Diplomatic Facilities and Personnel Abroad: Legislative and Executive Branch Initiatives, CRS Report R43195, September 12, 2013 (27-page PDF)
- Rare Earth Elements in National Defense: Background, Oversight Issues, and Options for Congress, CRS Report R41744, September 17, 2013 (44-page PDF)
- Chemical Weapons: A Summary Report of Characteristics and Effects, CRS Report R42862, September 13, 2013 (18-page PDF)
- Security Clearance Process: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, CRS Report R43216, September 9, 2013 (17-page PDF)
- Congressional Member Organizations: Their Purpose and Activities, History, and Formation, CRS Report R40683, August 28, 2013 (35-page PDF)
- Congressional Redistricting and the Voting Rights Act: A Legal Overview, CRS Report R42482, August 30, 2013 (19-page PDF)
- Banning the Use of Racial Preferences in Higher Education: A Legal Analysis of Schuette v. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, CRS Report R43205, September 3, 2013 (11-page PDF)
- State Marijuana Legalization Initiatives: Implications for Federal Law Enforcement, CRS Report R43164, September 9, 2013 (30-page PDF)
- Federal Mandatory Minimum Sentencing Statutes, CRS Report RL32040, September 9, 2013 (130-page PDF)
- Selected Legislative Proposals to Reform the Housing Finance System, CRS Report R43219, September 10, 2013 (22-page PDF)
- Loss of Federal Pensions for Members of Congress Convicted of Certain Offenses, CRS Report 96-530, September 12, 2013 (20-page PDF)
- Child Support Enforcement: Program Basics, CRS Report RS22380, September 12, 2013 (12-page PDF)
- Consumers and Food Price Inflation, CRS Report R40545, September 13, 2013 (42-page PDF)
- Rebuilding Household Wealth: Implications for Economic Recovery, CRS Report R43228, September 13, 2013 (22-page PDF)
- Expiration and Extension of the 2008 Farm Bill, CRS Report R42442, September 16, 2013 (32-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™