A Capitol Learning Audio CourseTM
This three-session course gives you an overview of lobbying and advocacy on Capitol Hill.
- Course 1: Position Drivers: Forces That Shape Legislation and Forces You Must Know
- Course 2: Ten Steps of Legislative Action Planning
- Course 3: How to Set Up a Legislative Affairs Office
SPECIAL OFFER – Buy all 3 audio courses together on CD and SAVE more than $50.
Includes audio files (MP3) and course materials in PDF files.
– Lobbying and Advocacy, by Deanna Gelak
– our Advocacy and Communication Training courses available for custom training, on-site or online.
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™