Photos through a microscope Archives
Photos through a microscope
BoingBoing describes the winner of this year's Nikon Small World Photomicrography Contest: "this first-prize entry of a fly's face at very high magnification is magnificently squicky." October 27, 2005.
We also like the 15th place winner:
The 2006 Small World Calendar is available for purchase here.
- "Macro & Micro," by Charles Krebs - more photos
- "Photomicrography setup," by Charles Krebs
- "Krebs 'Flies' Away with Grand Prize," by Hank Russell, Advanced Imaging Pro, October 7, 2005
- "Microscopy in the Home Shop : Electronic Flash System for a Microscope," by Ron Neumeyer, Modern Microscopy, January 11, 2005
- "Mama Don't Take My Microscope," by Aaron Dalton, Wired News, October 14, 2005
- "Adapting a Canon 300D (Digital Rebel) Camera for Photomicrography Through a LOMO Multiscope Microscope," by Ken Verno, 2005
October 29, 2005 07:17 AM Technology