Congressional Operations Poster
For “legislative-day” training and classroom use
This two-sided, full-color poster includes our legislative process flowchart and our federal budget process flowchart.
The Congressional Operations Poster is an ideal tool for agency and classroom training purposes. This poster is also used as a basket or package-stuffer for Capitol Hill Day attendees.
- Legislative Process Flowchart
- Terms of Congress
- Tips for Contacting Members of Congress
- Addressing Correspondence to Members of Congress
- Reading the Cover Page of a House Committee Report
- Comparison of Selected House and Senate Procedures
- Recorded Congressional Information
- House versus Committee of the Whole
- Formulation of President’s Budget
- Our exclusive Federal Budget Process Flowchart
- Execution of Federal Budget
- New Appropriations Subcommittee Organization
- Budget Process Glossary
Paper Poster: 2 pages (1 poster, double-sided)
Dimensions: 24 x 19 inches
Weight: 0.5 pounds
Ships folded flat in envelope
ISBN 10: 1587332922
ISBN 13: 978-1-58733-292-0
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan firm, and the opinions of its faculty, authors, clients and the owners and operators of its vendors are their own and do not represent those of TheCapitol.Net.
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our on-site training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, 874-4, for custom on-site training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™