(Standard is State-by-State: Governor, Senators, and Representatives are listed together under their state. 196 pages with fold-out map of Capitol Hill)
196 pages with fold-out 9" x 10" map of Capitol Hill
ISBN 10: 1587333074
ISBN 13: 978-1-58733-307-1
Product Code: 3071
Dimensions: 4.4 x 9 x 0.4
Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Single copy: $35
- 2 copies: $31 each
- 3-10 copies: $27.50 each
- 11-24 copies: $25.00 each
- 25 and more copies: $23.00 each
- plus shipping and handling
See main Directory web page for any updates.
- Member photos in full color
- Wire-spiral binding for easy, lay-flat use
- Member biographical data
- Office locations, phone and fax numbers
- Twitter ID
- List of key congressional staff
- District office information
- Fold-out 9" x 10" map of Capitol Hill
- Includes state maps and delegations outlining congressional districts, major cities, home towns and more!
- Standard (State by State)
- Standard Version: State-by-State, grouped by Governor, Senators, and Representatives listed under their state.
(Includes pages that contain an alphabetical listing of Senators and an alphabetical listing of Representatives.)
About Members of Congress
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress, 1774-present
- Black Americans in Congress
- Hispanic Americans in Congress
- Women in Congress
- Reference Desk from the Clerk of the House
- Asian Pacific Americans in the United States Congress – Wikipedia
- Members of the 116th United States Congress – Wikipedia
- Members of the 115th United States Congress – Wikipedia
- Members of the 114th United States Congress – Wikipedia
- Members of the 113th United States Congress – Wikipedia
- Members of the 112th United States Congress – Wikipedia
- Religious affiliation in the United States Senate – Wikipedia
- List of Vice Presidents of the United States – Wikipedia
Have a suggestion for the Congressional Directory?
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our on-site training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, 874-4, for custom on-site training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™