- State Taxation of Internet Transactions, CRS Report R41853, May 7, 2013 (24-page PDF)
- The Federal Budget: Issues for FY2014 and Beyond, CRS Report R43068, May 9, 2013 (28-page PDF)
- Crime and Forfeiture, CRS Report 97-139, May 13, 2013 (97-page PDF)
- 501(c)(4)s and Campaign Activity: Analysis Under Tax and Campaign Finance Laws, CRS Report R40183, May 17, 2013 (21-page PDF)
- Congressional Gold Medals, 1776-2012, CRS Report RL30076, May 30, 2013 (41-page PDF)
- Recess Appointments: Frequently Asked Questions, CRS Report RS21308, June 7, 2013 (19-page PDF)
- Social Security Reform: Legal Analysis of Social Security Benefit Entitlement Issues, CRS Report RL32822, June 7, 2013 (18-page PDF)
- Legislative Branch Agency Appointments: History, Processes, and Recent Proposals, CRS Report R42072, June 12, 2013 (14-page PDF)
- Asian Pacific Americans in the United States Congress, CRS Report 97-398, June 12, 2013 (34-page PDF)
- Franking Privilege: Mass Mailings and Mass Communications in the House, 1997-2012, CRS Report RL34458, June 11, 2013 (15-page PDF)
- Status of Federal Funding for State Implementation of Health Insurance Exchanges, CRS Report R43066, June 19, 2013 (13-page PDF)
- Salaries of Members of Congress: Recent Actions and Historical Tables, CRS Report 97-1011, June 20, 2013 (21-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™