- Government Assistance for AIG: Summary and Cost, CRS Report R42953, August 14, 2013 (25-page PDF)
- Reauthorizing the Office of National Drug Control Policy: Issues for Consideration, CRS Report R41535, August 13, 2013 (19-page PDF)
- Bee Health: Background and Issues for Congress, CRS Report R43191, August 27, 2013 (33-page PDF)
- The Debt Limit: History and Recent Increases, CRS Report RL31967, August 27, 2013 (48-page PDF)
- Military Justice: Courts-Martial, an Overview, CRS Report R41739, August 12, 2013 (21-page PDF)
- The National Defense Authorization Act for FY2012 and Beyond: Detainee Matters, CRS Report R42143, August 27, 2013 (53-page PDF)
- Syria’s Chemical Weapons: Issues for Congress, CRS Report R42848, August 20, 2013 (26-page PDF)
- Access to Government Information In the United States: A Primer, CRS Report 97-71, January 16, 2013 (14-page PDF)
- The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA): Background and Policy Options for the 113th Congress, CRS Report R41933, March 8, 2013 (34-page PDF)
- Criminal Prohibitions on the Publication of Classified Defense Information, CRS Report R41404, June 24, 2013 (39-page PDF)
- Party Leaders in the United States Congress, 1789-2013, CRS Report RL30567, March 4, 2013 (45-page PDF)
- House Apportionment 2012: States Gaining, Losing, and on the Margin, CRS Report R41584, August 23, 2013 (14-page PDF)
- Roles and Duties of a Member of Congress: Brief Overview, CRS Report RL33686, November 9, 2012 (16-page PDF)
- Speakers of the House: Elections, 1913-2013, CRS Report RL30857, January 4, 2013 (13-page PDF)
- War Powers Litigation Initiated by Members of Congress Since the Enactment of the War Powers Resolution, CRS Report RL30352, February 17, 2012 (22-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™