- “Clearing the Air on the Debt Limit,” CRS Report R45011 (33-page PDF)
- Public Debt / Debt Ceiling / Debt Limit (CongressionalGlossary.com)
- Understanding Congressional Budgeting and Appropriations
- Advanced Federal Budget Process
- The Defense Budget
- The Federal Budget Process
- Federal Budget Links and Research Tools
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™