- Salaries of Members of Congress: Congressional Votes, 1990-2013, CRS Report 97-615, June 20, 2013 (36-page PDF)
- International Travel by Congress: Legislation, Background, and Potential Policy Options, CRS Report R41388, March 29, 2012 (34-page PDF)
- Congressional Franking Privilege: Background and Recent Legislation, CRS Report RS22771, April 10, 2013 (11-page PDF)
- Members of Congress Who Die in Office: Historic and Current Practices, CRS Report RL34347, April 25, 2012 (32-page PDF)
- Franking Privilege: Historical Development and Options for Change, CRS Report RL34274, August 21, 2013 (30-page PDF)
- Federal Employees: Pension COLAs and Pay Adjustments Since 1969, CRS Report 94-971, December 7, 2010 (15-page PDF)
- Legislative Branch: FY2014 Appropriations, CRS Report R43151, August 19, 2013 (39-page PDF)
- Congressional Careers: Service Tenure and Patterns of Member Service, 1789-2013, CRS Report R41545, January 3, 2013 (19-page PDF)
- Congressional Salaries and Allowances, CRS Report RL30064, January 15, 2013 (17-page PDF)
- Retirement Benefits for Members of Congress, CRS Report RL30631, August 9, 2013 (23-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our on-site training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, 874-4, for custom on-site training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™