Six audio courses on CD covering the federal budget process:
- Appropriations Process in a Nutshell
- Authorizations and Appropriations in a Nutshell
- Budget Formulation, Justification, and Execution
- How to Read and Decipher the Department of Defense (DoD) Budget
- The Budget Execution Process
- The Federal Budget Process
SPECIAL OFFER – Buy all 6 audio courses together on 2 CDs and SAVE more than $70
Includes audio files (MP3) and course materials in PDF files.
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™