- How Legislation Is Brought to the House Floor: A Snapshot of Parliamentary Practice in the 112th Congress (2011-2012), CRS Report R43039, April 15, 2013 (14-page PDF)
- The STOCK Act, Insider Trading, and Public Financial Reporting by Federal Officials, CRS Report R42495, April 12, 2013 (13-page PDF)
- Trends in Discretionary Spending, CRS Report RL34424, April 15, 2013 (38-page PDF)
- Secret Sessions of the House and Senate: Authority, Confidentiality, and Frequency, CRS Report R42106, March 15, 2013 (11-page PDF)
- Changes to the Residential Mortgage Market: Legislation, Demographics, and Other Drivers, CRS Report R42571, April 16, 2013 (36-page PDF)
- Ensuring That Traffic Signs Are Visible at Night: Federal Regulations, CRS Report R43042, April 16, 2013 (12-page PDF)
- Publishing Scientific Papers with Potential Security Risks: Issues for Congress, CRS Report R42606, March 18, 2013 (31-page PDF)
- Drones in Domestic Surveillance Operations: Fourth Amendment Implications and Legislative Responses, CRS Report R42701, April 3, 2013 (28-page PDF)
- Integration of Drones into Domestic Airspace: Selected Legal Issues, CRS Report R42940, April 4, 2013 (37-page PDF)
- Ricin: Technical Background and Potential Role in Terrorism, CRS Report RS21383, April 17, 2013 (10-page PDF)
- Intelligence Identities Protection Act, CRS Report RS21636, April 10, 2013 (13-page PDF)
- “Gang of Four” Congressional Intelligence Notifications, CRS Report R40698, April 16, 2013 (14-page PDF)
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Acquisition: Issues for Congress, CRS Report R41284, April 16, 2013 (32-page PDF)
- Algae’s Potential as a Transportation Biofuel, CRS Report R42122, April 1, 2013 (23-page PDF)
- Battery Manufacturing for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles: Policy Issues, CRS Report R41709, April 4, 2013 (38-page PDF)
- Cybersecurity: Selected Legal Issues, CRS Report R42409, April 17, 2013 (35-page PDF)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), CRS Report R43041, April 11, 2013 (20-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™