- The Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations and Issues for Congress, CRS Report R42694, August 21, 2013 (70-page PDF)
- International Drug Control Policy: Background and U.S. Responses, CRS Report RL34543, August 13, 2013 (53-page PDF)
- Membership of the 113th Congress: A Profile, CRS Report R42964, August 5, 2013 (15-page PDF)
- Egypt in Crisis: Issues for Congress, CRS Report R43183, August 19, 2013 (18-page PDF)
- Financial Disclosure by Federal Officials and Publication of Disclosure Reports, CRS Report R43186, August 22, 2013 (11-page PDF)
- Iraq: Politics, Governance, and Human Rights, CRS Report RS21968, August 22, 2013 (56-page PDF)
- Assessing the January 2012 Defense Strategic Guidance (DSG), CRS Report R42146, August 13, 2013 (12-page PDF)
- Defense Surplus Equipment Disposal: Background Information, CRS Report RS20549, August 22, 2013 (10-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our on-site training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, 874-4, for custom on-site training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™