- Ordering a Roll Call Vote in the Senate, CRS Report RS20199, September 9, 2013 (5-page PDF)
- Funding and Financing Highways and Public Transportation, CRS Report R42877, September 23, 2013 (38-page PDF)
- Federal Permitting and Oversight of Export of Fossil Fuels, CRS Report R43231, September 17, 2013 (20-page PDF)
- Reaching the Debt Limit: Background and Potential Effects on Government Operations, CRS Report R41633, September 19, 2013 (35-page PDF)
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA): Resources for Frequently Asked Questions, CRS Report R43215, September 19, 2013 (18-page PDF)
- Private Health Plans Under the ACA: In Brief, CRS Report R43233, September 19, 2013 (16-page PDF)
- The State of Campaign Finance Policy: Recent Developments and Issues for Congress, CRS Report R41542, September 20, 2013 (32-page PDF)
- Across-the-Board Rescissions in Appropriations Acts: Overview and Recent Practices, CRS Report R43234, September 20, 2013 (24-page PDF)
- Cybersecurity: Authoritative Reports and Resources, CRS Report R42507, September 20, 2013 (113-page PDF)
- Intelligence Spending and Appropriations: Issues for Congress, CRS Report R42061, September 18, 2013 (25-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our on-site training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, 874-4, for custom on-site training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™