- The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Block Grant: Responses to Frequently Asked Questions, CRS Report RL32760, September 27, 2013 (49-page PDF)
- Government Shutdown: Operations of the Department of Defense During a Lapse in Appropriations, CRS Report R41745, October 7, 2013 (37-page PDF)
- EPA Standards for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Power Plants: Many Questions, Some Answers, CRS Report R43127, September 30, 2013 (23-page PDF)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the Appropriations Process: FAQs Regarding Potential Legislative Changes and Effects of a Government Shutdown, CRS Report R43246, September 27, 2013 (27-page PDF)
- Farm-to-Food Price Dynamics, CRS Report R40621, September 27, 2013 (50-page PDF)
- Shutdown of the Federal Government: Causes, Processes, and Effects, CRS Report RL34680, September 25, 2013 (28-page PDF)
- Health Insurance Exchanges: Health Insurance “Navigators” and In-Person Assistance, CRS Report R43243, September 25, 2013 (37-page PDF)
- Congressional Member Organizations: Their Purpose and Activities, History, and Formation, CRS Report R40683, September 24, 2013 (35-page PDF)
- Federalism, State Sovereignty, and the Constitution: Basis and Limits of Congressional Power, CRS Report RL30315, September 23, 2013 (31-page PDF)
- Medal of Honor Recipients: 1979-2013, CRS Report RL30011, September 24, 2013 (56-page PDF)
- Salaries of Members of Congress: Recent Actions and Historical Tables, CRS Report 97-1011, September 24, 2013 (23-page PDF)
- Social Security: Substantial Gainful Activity for the Blind, CRS Report RS20479, February 5, 2009 (6-page PDF)
- Women in the United States Congress: 1917-2012, CRS Report RL30261, November 26, 2012 (116-page PDF)
- Small Business: Access to Capital and Job Creation, CRS Report R40985, May 2, 2013 (31-page PDF)
- 501(c)(3)s and Campaign Activity: Analysis Under Tax and Campaign Finance Laws, CRS Report R40141, September 10, 2013 (13-page PDF)
- The Senate’s Executive Calendar, CRS Report 98-438, September 24, 2013 (7-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our custom on-site and online training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, MAS, for custom on-site and online training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™