- Internships, Fellowships, and Other Work Experience Opportunities in the Federal Government, CRS Report 98-654, July 8, 2013 (21-page PDF)
- The MF Global Bankruptcy, Missing Customer Funds, and Proposals for Reform, CRS Report R42091, August 1, 2013 (22-page PDF)
- Health Care for Veterans: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, CRS Report R42747, August 1, 2013 (97-page PDF)
- The President’s Budget: Overview of Structure and Timing of Submission to Congress, CRS Report R43163, July 25, 2013 (25-page PDF)
- Retaining and Preserving Federal Records in a Digital Environment: Background and Issues for Congress, CRS Report R43165, July 26, 2013 (25-page PDF)
- State Marijuana Legalization Initiatives: Implications for Federal Law Enforcement, CRS Report R43164, July 25, 2013 (30-page PDF)
- Senate Committee Funding: Description of Process and Analysis of Disbursements, CRS Report R43160, July 24, 2013 (18-page PDF)
- Iran’s Nuclear Program: Tehran’s Compliance with International Obligations, CRS Report R40094, July 31, 2013 (25-page PDF)
- U.S.-China Relations: An Overview of Policy Issues, CRS Report R41108, August 1, 2013 (70-page PDF)
- The Federal Rulemaking Process: An Overview, CRS Report RL32240, June 17, 2013 (41-page PDF)
- Foreign Surveillance and the Future of Standing to Sue Post-Clapper, CRS Report R43107, July 10, 2013 (18-page PDF)
For more than 40 years, TheCapitol.Net and its predecessor, Congressional Quarterly Executive Conferences, have been teaching professionals from government, military, business, and NGOs about the dynamics and operations of the legislative and executive branches and how to work with them.
Our on-site training, publications, and audio courses include congressional operations, legislative and budget process, communication and advocacy, media and public relations, testifying before Congress, research skills, legislative drafting, critical thinking and writing, and more.
TheCapitol.Net is on the GSA Schedule, 874-4, for custom on-site training. GSA Contract GS02F0192X
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan small business.
Teaching how Washington and Congress work ™